Friday, September 7, 2012

Zoey's Airplane

We needed more dog food. We decided that instead of borrowing a car to go get another 30-pound bag (& figuring out how to pack in yet another errand), we would just order one from Amazon. That worked out great, although it came in a box the size of a coffin. I was about to cut the box up to put out with the recycling, when I thought it might be fun to make something out of it first, & see if I could put the dog in it & snap a photo. Because, really, why not?

This is Zoey's airplane. I made it in a couple hours on Labor Day:





This is what Zoey had to say about the second part of the idea:

You want me to what?

I'm going to put it out on the driveway with a "free" sign on it this weekend, in case some family with little kids passing by would like to have it to play in.

1 comment: