Sunday, May 10, 2015

Week 61

I spent this weekend working on my final paper for school, so no projects to report this week. But here is a picture of Pickles, settling in for a pre-bedtime nap on the couch:



In 30 Days of Health news, I have been diligently doing my stretches and exercises, and am happy to report that my back is already starting to feel better. Also exciting, three people have already donated to my project, putting me at 14% to my goal! A big thank you to James, Mama O'Brien, and Momma Arave for their generous donations! If you haven't donated and are able to, please consider supporting my project and the critical services that Lyon-Martin provides to the LGBT community, by visiting my fundraising page and making a tax-deductible donation. Thank you very much!

1 comment: