Sunday, October 19, 2014

Week 32

Hello everyone! It's your lucky day. Christine's out of town and I'm your guest blogger for the week. I've got my supplies for this task:


$5 is the for the delivery of my dinner. I can't cook AND blog.

And now for the part where I show you all the pictures Christine took of this week's progress. Folks came by and put this translucent sheeting over our staircase. You probably can't see it in this picture cuz, uh, it's translucent. This way we can stay dry from the rain that never falls here while we walk down to our awesome new room.


Also, the dudes put in the cabinet that Christine lovingly restored. It looks so nice with the repurposed wood that frames the tub. Can we please, please, please get water to come out of these things soon?

Also this week: Christine busted her butt to make things look even nicer around here. She sanded and stained our front door so it's freshened up and also matches more closely the windows and counter in the kitchen.


She stained the windows in the kitchen where Pickles likes to sit and watch her nemesis.


Here is said nemesis:

We're a bit short on progress this week (week 32,,,,aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh!!!) so I thought some photos of yard invading squirrels were the least I could do. In other major news, I turned the dog bed sideways. WHAT! Exciting. Note the portrait of the siamese cat that graces the head of Zoe's bed. She loves cats (and by love I mean she would really love to kill one).


That's about all I've got for you. Tomorrow's Monday morning. Ugh, here's what I think about that:



2 comments:

  1. I feel like Dr. P might really benefit from a picture of a cat known to her people. Feel free to pull one off my instagram. Also, the dog bed looks like a divan. Fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Guest Blogging. I approve! Also: Duser has mad sanding skills.

    ReplyDelete