Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Also this

These two things also happened this past weekend:

Robin helped us get this monster treadmill up the back stairs. It was a very hairy operation, and I brained myself on one of the metal handle things:


Shayle was very worried when he saw what we were doing, & advised Amanda to look away. Hey, it all worked out fine, so no problem! We're just never moving it again. Ever.

Also, this mostly dead and definitely overgrown rosemary bush had to go, to make way for a step down into the room-that-is-yet-to-be:




The gnarled branches are very beautiful, though, so I saved them for a future garden project.

My God, there's still so much to do. Our engineer needs to come back out to the house for some additional measurements and photos, though, which puts an unfortunate delay of about a week on our start date, but which also gets me another week to finish prep work. I'd rather we were starting on time, but it's also going to be raining all week, so I guess it's just as well.

1 comment: