Friday, November 13, 2015

Guitar

Not much excitement to show lately -- it's been rainy and chilly, so we're spending our weekends doing some tidying up & decluttering inside the house -- but I thought some of you might be interested in this:


My dad wanted me to have one of his guitars. It arrived safely last week, and last night I put a wall mount up in my office (I don't like the word "office" for this room, but I haven't come up with a better one. "Den" isn't right, either. Any ideas?). Looks pretty good there, next to a framed series of Lowell postcards that belonged to Jack.

Now I just have to re-learn how to play it!

1 comment:

  1. The guitar looks amazing on the wall!

    As for the room:

    A portmanteau - "Offen" or "Denfice"

    OR "Cove of Comfort & Necessity"

    OR "Rumination Room"

    OR any one of these: Study, Library, Butler's Pantry

    ReplyDelete