Monday, September 28, 2015

Speed Bag

No mural this week after all. We got the front & back yards tidied, AJ fixed her bike, & I got the present AJ gave me for my birthday set up:



Of course I had to try it out for a while, using these great mitts she also gave me:



Both the mitts and the speed bag are vintage, to go with the overall aesthetic of the garage/workshop/DuserHaus. Of course, at this point, vintage can refer to things that are much younger than we are, but they do look great down there with all the 60+ year old stuff from the "rooms" under the kitchen.

After all that, I was pooped. So, no mural. Next week, I'm going out of town for work, so maybe no mural then, either. But it's next on my list!

1 comment:

  1. From now on, it will be nothing but Muhammad Ali quotes and references to "The Rumble in the Jungle". Get ready.

    ReplyDelete