Thursday, February 5, 2015

Week 48

I'm posting early this week because I just can't believe this. I just can't get over it. California is in the middle of an epic drought. One of the worst droughts on record. A drought that was declared a state of emergency by the governor a whole year ago. And yet our attempts to paint the house have now been rained out twice. Twice. The first time in December, and now this week. The painter came, spent a couple days prepping, and then had to pack up. What are the odds of this? *Sigh.*

Gutters can't go up until after painting is done, so that's on hold, as well. *Sigh.*

It's going to rain all weekend, so the extent of my projects this week will be tacking up the cord for the new landline phone. Safety first, everyone. *Sigh.*

Next week, I have jury duty, so that will determine if anything can proceed, or if everything has to wait until the following week. *Sigh.*



No comments:

Post a Comment