Monday, January 28, 2013

Sewer Work, Pictures, & Plants

The big news last week & this week is that the city is doing emergency sewer repair on our street.

This is what is parked outside our house right now:

It's all too much noise for Zoey to handle, so we are taking refuge in Amanda & Matt's basement during the day. Thank you Amanda & Matt! As a home office, it trumps mine, so despite the disruption, it's working out more or less ok.

Meanwhile, I am waiting for the winter to end so that I can start some projects. While I wait, I am hanging up more pictures:





And I am watching my indoor plants grow. The herb box in my office window is doing very well:


Likewise, the jasmine transplants are thriving:


As soon as it warms up just a little bit, the jasmine will go back out on the front porch, & I will go out into the back garden & start digging around again. This year, I will be adding a few new vegetables to the garden. Details to come!

1 comment:

  1. Man. That bulldozer-crane-looking-thing is out of control. I'm afraid of it.

    The flora of Mars are looking amazing. And the pictures are such nice additions. Mars is an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete